Please note to eliminate the abuse of sharing accounts, account times are monitored and limited to 40 hours of time logged in or 30 days, whichever comes first.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO LOG OFF WHEN NOT WATCHING VIDEOS.
- Overview of Microbiology
- Organs of the immune system, Specific vs Non-specific immunity, Major Cell Types of the Immune System and Immune System Mediators
- Immunoglobulins, Hypersensitivity Reactions, Active vs Passive Immunity
- Stains and Growth Mediums, Lab Tests, Vaccines, Notable Scientists, Antibiotics/Drugs, Governmental Agencies
- Bacteria- Morphology, Stains, Bacterial Growth, Oxygen Requirements, Colony Characteristics, Genetic Transfer, and Bacterial Enzymes
- Gram Positive Bacteria
- Gram Negative Bacteria
- Miscellaneous Bacteria
- Viruses- Overview, Respiratory Viruses, Exanthomatous Viruses, Neurologic Viruses, Retroviruses, Hemorrhagic Fever and Hepatitis
- Parasites- Protozoa and Helminths (Nematodes, Cestodes, Trematodes)
- Mycoses- Superficial (Ringworm) and Systemic, Prions and Inclusion Bodies